Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions of use Introduction
The purpose of this document is to regulate the TERMS or CONDITIONS GENERAL CONTRACTING of the payment service for videos, video packs and training subscription (hereinafter “the service” “the web” or “the platform”) and the rules of use of this website XXXX. The terms “You” and “User” are used here to refer to all individuals or entities that for any reason access the service or use the services.
2. Correct use of the contents
The Artist declares that the industrial property rights (Trademarks, Trade names, contents, texts, images, sounds, videos, software, web structure, graphics, icons, trademarks, trade names, industrial drawings, design, information or animations) that appear on this Web Site are their property, and / or are legitimately exploited in under agreements or licenses of use, being duly protected by the regulations existing on Industrial Property. The rights to the materials and contents correspond entirely to the web or to third parties that have been authorized by means of a written contract. I know obliges the User to use the website diligently, correctly and lawfully and, in particular, undertakes to refrain from:
Delete, evade or manipulate the “copyright”, trademarks and other identifying data of the rights of the web or of its owners incorporated into the contents and / or products marketed from the web, as well as technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may contain them. Use the contents and, in particular, the information obtained through the web to send advertising, communications for direct sales purposes or with any other kind of commercial purpose, unsolicited messages directed to a plurality of persons. Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any public communication modality, transform or modify the contents, unless it is counted with the authorization of the holder of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
In general, use the contents in a way, for purposes or effects contrary to the law, morals and generally accepted good customs or public order. We do not grant any license or authorization of use of any kind on their industrial and intellectual property rights or on any other property or right related to the web.
Any form of transmission, distribution, storage, communication is prohibited public, making available, reproduction, disassembly, reverse engineering, loan or rental and any other act of public exploitation regarding this website, content and information about it. The use of the site by THE USER does not imply the transfer of ownership, right, license or any interest in said intellectual property, so the USER may use the contents for their own needs, but not to carry out any type of exploitation (direct or indirect) of a commercial nature.
Procedure in case of violation of intellectual property rights: In the event that Any User or third party considers that any of the content has been entered in Our website in violation of your intellectual property rights must send a notification to XXX @ XXXX with complete and precise indication of your data and property rights intellectual property allegedly infringed as well as the Web.
3. Right to Modify the General Contract Terms and / or Conditions
The artist reserves the right to modify these General Terms and / or Conditions of contracting, informing users of the modifications made through the web. The website reserves, without the need for prior notice and at any time, the right to suspend temporarily access this website and make the modifications it deems appropriate in the content or services of the same.
4. Exclusion of guarantees and liability
The artist does not guarantee the reliability, availability or continuity of the services provided provision of the user, so it excludes any responsibility for damages and / or losses that may be due to the lack of availability, reliability or continuity of its website or its services, although it will try to provide, to the best of its ability, technical assistance to the person affected, as well as trying to immediately reestablish the interruption, making available, in the as far as possible, alternative means.
In no case will the website be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from the use, access, ineptitude for the use of the content of this website or is caused by any failure in the operation, omission, interruption, delay in transmission, computer virus or failure in the line (including direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or criminal damages and any other that could be derived even when they are not included in the aforementioned) with regardless of whether such loss or damage, has a contractual or extra-contractual origin, arises from our negligence, strict liability or otherwise and even if we are expressly informed of the possibility of such loss or damage. It is his responsibility USER to use antivirus software to check any material downloaded from the web and ensure the compatibility of such software with your equipment and also bear the full cost of the necessary services, repairs or corrections.
THE USER assumes that the Internet is not a completely secure medium and therefore, the web does not can guarantee that any information or material that THE USER sends, places or transmitted through the web is free from unauthorized use or access. However, will adopt measures to preserve the security of THE SITE in accordance with criteria of reasonableness.
The website is not responsible for the content sent, used and / or included in the services by any third party, nor the unauthorized access or alteration of their transmissions or data, of any material or data sent or received or not sent or received, or of any transaction that originated from this website. It is only responsible for its own conduct and content and therefore, it will not be liable for information, statements, opinions or conduct expressed by THE USER.
The website does not guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy or veracity of content and services available on sites owned or managed by third parties to which THE USER accesses through links or technical link devices from this website, not controlling the content of said websites, neither offers, nor markets, the products and services available on the websites thus linked, nor does it consequently assume any responsibility, directly or indirectly, for damages, losses or costs incurred in relation to the use of the same.
5. Obligations and responsibilities of the Users and use of the information received:
THE USER agrees to use this page in accordance with the law and these Terms and conditions of use, respecting generally accepted morals and good customs and order public, to make a correct and lawful use of its services and contents and in particular, without said enumeration is limiting, to:
Not to disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic, discriminatory nature, defamatory, apology of terrorism or contrary to human rights or those that in any way, promote violence or the dissemination of content that is clearly illegal or harmful.
Not interfere with the use or enjoyment of the services or content by other users or with the use or enjoy similar content by other people or entities, try or obtain access from unauthorized way to services or content. Not to destroy, alter, disable or damage data, information, programs or documents electronic belonging to the web, its suppliers or third parties.
Do not create false identities to deceive third parties regarding the identity of the sender or origin of the message, or collect or collect information about third parties, without their consent or provide third-party email addresses, or infringe the right to privacy or one’s own image or any other rights of third parties. Do not access or try to access in an unauthorized way the services or contents, to other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to them by means of the automatic search for passwords or by other means.
Do not use the service to send chain letters, unwanted messages, spamming or any other messages, commercial or not, duplicative or unsolicited or any other action that involves transmission of any harmful, harmful, unsolicited or illegal, or misuse the chats, newsgroups, forums or other services that are they can provide through the website.
The user will be liable for any damages that the website may suffer directly or indirectly, as a consequence of the breach of any of the obligations derived from these policy privacy or any other legal obligations that may be applicable.
The website may restrict, suspend or prevent access to THE SITE and the services in the content, including interactive ones, if it considers that THE USER has violated these Terms and conditions of use or infringed current legislation, without prejudice to exercising the actions that legally correspond to you. In case of breach by THE USER of these Terms and conditions of use or current legislation may, without giving rise to any type of compensation, remove illegal content from your website, being able to act both at your criteria, as at the request of a third party affected, always in accordance with current legislation.
Limitation of liability
The website is not responsible for the misuse of the contents, being exclusive responsibility of the person who accesses or uses them. Nor do we assume any responsibility for the information contained in the web pages of third parties that can be accessed by links or search engines from the website
6. Links policy
The website is not responsible for the content or information of third-party web pages to those that the user can access through the links established on its website. Likewise, Nor will it guarantee the technical availability, accuracy, veracity, validity or legality of the pages outside your property that can be accessed through the links.
The website declares that it has adopted all the necessary measures to avoid any damage that, to users of your website, could be derived from browsing your website. Consequently, The website is not responsible, in any case, for any damages caused by browsing Internet could suffer the user.
La reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate, without prior notice, in the content of your website, both in relation to the contents of the website, and in the conditions of use of the same. Therefore, the website reserves the right to update, modify or delete the information contained in its website, and the configuration or presentation thereof, at any time, without prior notice, and without assuming any responsibility for it.
8. Safeguarding of the General Contracting Terms and / or Conditions
If one of the stipulations of these General Contract Terms and / or Conditions was declared null or inoperative, the rest of the General Terms or Conditions will be maintained in the agreed Terms. The artist. undertakes to replace the stipulation affected by the nullity approaching as closely as possible the intention initially pursued by the parties. No provision in this contract will affect in any way the mandatory provisions in consumer matter. If you are not a consumer, you expressly waive your right withdrawal.
9. the web – acceptance of rules of use
The applicable prices are those indicated on the website on the date of the order. The prices that They are detailed and have VAT included (Value Added Tax). The artist reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, the modifications it deems timely, being able to update, even daily, products and prices depending on the news that appear.
Subscription to Online and / or Streaming Classes
2. Your subscription to the platform will continue until you cancel it. To use our service you must have Internet access and a device compatible with the service and provide us with one or more payment methods. “Payment method” is an accepted, valid and current form of payment, which you can update when you consider it appropriate and that can include payment through your account with third parties. Unless you cancel your subscription prior to the billing date, we will you authorize to charge the subscription fee corresponding to the next billing cycle in your Payment method (see “Cancellation” below).
3. We will offer you various subscription plans, including promotional plans or subscriptions special offers offered by a third party in combination with the provision of their own products and services. Some subscription plans may have different conditions and limitations, which are They will be exposed when you register or in other communications that you can consult. You can find and modify specific details about your subscription and plans by visiting our website and by clicking on the “My Account” link at the bottom of the page.
Billing and cancellation
1. Billing cycle. The subscription fee for the web service will be charged to your subscription plan. subscription on the billing date indicated on your “My Account” page. The length of your cycle billing will depend on the type of subscription you choose when registering for the service and that your decide to stop it.
In some cases, the billing date may change, such as if your Payment method has not been configured correctly or if your paid subscription started on a non-existent day in a given month. Visit our website and click the “My Account” link on the page «Account» and to check the date of your next payment.
2. Payment methods. To use the web service you must provide at least one method of payment. You are responsible for any uncollected amount. If we are unable to collect an amount (for reasons such as the expiration of your payment method, lack of funds or any other cause) and you do not cancel your account, we may suspend your access to the service until we have collected the debt through a valid payment method. The issuer of some payment methods may charge you for certain fees for concepts such as a transaction in foreign currency or other charges related to the processing of your Payment Method. Local tax charges may vary depending on the payment method used. Check with your Payment Method service provider to get details.
3. Change your payment methods. You can modify your Payment Methods on the “Account” page. After each modification, you authorize us to continue charging you through the payment method relevant.
4. Cancellation. You can cancel your subscription to the web at any time, in your account in the subscriptions section and selecting Cancel. You will continue to have access to the service until the end of your billing period. Payments are non-refundable and we do not provide returns or Subscriptions for partial monthly subscription periods or for non-viewed content. To cancel your subscription, go to the “Account” page and click cancel for cancellation. If you cancel your subscription, your account will be automatically closed at the end of your billing period stream. If you leave, it will be closed immediately, revoking access.
To see when your account will be closed, click on “Details” on the plan you want to cancel / review within the page “My Account” that is in the footer of the web. There you will find the date of payment and options to cancel, abandon or renew your subscription
5. Changes in prices and subscription plans. We can change our subscription plans and its price when we consider it appropriate. However, changes in price or in your plans subscription will only apply to billing cycles after the date of receipt of the notice of that change.
6. You must be 18 years old, or of legal age in your province, territory or country, in order to subscribe to the web service. Minors can only use the service under the supervision and responsibility of an adult.
7. The display quality of web content may vary depending on the device, and may be affected by various factors, such as your location, available bandwidth, and / or speed of your Internet connection. The availability of High Definition (HD, High Definition), it will depend on your Internet service and the capabilities of your device. The minimum connection speed for standard quality (hereinafter SD, Standard Definition) is 0.5 Mbps. However, we recommend higher speed for better video quality. I know recommends a download speed of at least 5 Mbps per stream to receive HD content (defined as a resolution equal to or greater than 720p). Recommended download speed of at least 25 Mbps per stream to receive HD content (defined as a resolution equal to or higher than 1080p). You are responsible for all internet connection charges. Check with your Internet provider for information on possible charges for Internet data usage.
The time it takes to see the content of the web and the union dancers.com varies in based on several factors, including your location, the bandwidth available at that time, the content you have selected and your device settings. All purchases can be paid by credit card, as well as by debit card (whichever implies an automatic charge) and by PayPal. In any case, the choice of the means of payment is performed, during the purchase process, on the corresponding screen.
The client must notify the artist or the platform of any improper or fraudulent charges in the card used for purchases, by e-mail or by telephone, in the shortest possible time to that can take the necessary steps.
12. Delivery, exchanges and returns The customer has 14 calendar days from the receipt of the first product to withdraw from their order, without any type of penalty, but with the obligation to return the product in perfect condition conditions, in cases where, legally or by regulation, this right is recognized according to Article 68 of the Law on Consumers and Users, To exercise the right of withdrawal, the user may contact our service customer service through the web support email.
13. Applicable law and competent jurisdiction
These General Contract Terms and / or Conditions are governed by Spanish Law. The artist and the users, for the resolution of any controversy that may arise, regarding their validity, execution, fulfillment or resolution, in whole or in part, are submitted, expressly waiving their their own jurisdiction or any other that, where appropriate, may correspond to the jurisdiction of the European Courts and Tribunals, specifically those corresponding to Madrid capital. It constitutes this I contract the complete and complete expression of the agreement between the artist and the user, and replaces all the previous pacts, commitments, manifestations or agreements, both written and oral, that have previously existed between the two. In addition to these Terms and Conditions of use, the USER must read and accept the Policy of Privacy